Ultimate Trend signal is a merger base signal indicator which is developed for most advanced trading. It is the merger of information and signals which is best combination and most likely to generate profits.
Ultimate Trend Signals Indicator
This indicator uses different indicators (MCAD, RSI, TA, and MA) to analyse market situation and predict trends and predict result within a timeframe. it is suitable for scalping.
It has two version new version UTS 0.2 is enough to develop MT4 terminal but old one was not capable of developing MT4 Terminal. Determination of price in Ultimate Trend signals 0.2 is done with the help of Non-Repaint ADX and level of Pivot which help in showing Buy And sell signal within a trend by spotting support and resistance level.
Characteristics of Ultimate Trend Signals
- Platform: Meta Trader 4
- Currency: Any major currency pair
- EUR/USD (euro/US dollar)
- USD/JPY (US dollar/Japanese yen)
- GBP/USD (British pound/US dollar)
- AUD/USD (Australian dollar/US dollar)
- USD/CAD (US dollar/Canadian dollar)
- USD/CNY (US dollar/Chinese renminbi)
- USD/CHF (US dollar/Swiss franc)
- USD/HKD (US dollar/Hong Kong dollar)
- Timeframe: M5, M15, M30, H1, etc. Trade will expire after the given time ends (e.g 30 minutes for M30)
- Online Brokers: IQ Option, OctaFX, Olump trade, FX market, etc.
How Ultimate Trend Signal works?
- Buying options:
There is strong upward trend in the market and there is a green colour inscription on current time, on the previous and on next time. The information panel shows “Short Buy Entry” signal.
A blue dot appears under the candle.
Buy a call option on next candles and expiry of current time.
- Selling options:
There is strong downward trend in the market and there is a green colour inscription on current time, on the previous and on next time. The information panel shows “Short Sell Entry” signal.
A red dot appears under the candle.
Buy a put option on next candles and expiry of current time.
How to use Ultimate Trade Signals:
Follow these a few simple rules which will make it simpler for you.
- Don’t trade in the direction ofthe trend in the market.
- Plot a 50 EMA and don’t take calls when price is under it and don’t take puts while price is above it.
- Draw help and resistance traces on Chart.
- Draw trend lines big trend signals for review.
- In case you are using of the American say the m5 charts then make sure at the least m1 previous, m5 current and timeframes are giving you a signal of the preferred path at the panel.
- Take note of the daily establishing and pivot line the U.S offers you whichpredict you the buying and selling, up or down?
- Use marketplace corresponding expiries based on foregoing marketplace move in place of selecting expiries in a manner lacking any obvious principle of organization.
- This indicator does not predict losing signals so it must be used with other indicators to prevent loss.
- Ultimate Trend Signal requires a broker without a delay in preceding and with zero spread.